Here’s What To Do With That Hangover After An Epic New Year’s Day Celebration
It is New Year’s Eve, and typically the morning after celebrating can be rough. So we have rounded up the best spots as well as the best concoction to help heal your first hangover of the year.
Where To Cure Your New Year Hangover
Order the iconic beer hall’s award-winning Double Smashed Burger paired with a Gigawatt beer.
How To Cure Your New Year Hangover
by Empire City Casino’s cocktail expert, Thiphakhoun Vyrasith
- 2-3 medium tomatillos
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- 1/2 cup cucumber
- 2 teaspoons Jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup celery
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon of sugar
- 5 dashes green Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- pinch coriander
- pinch cumin
- pinch black pepper
- pinch celery salt
- 2 oz Vodka
1. Add all the ingredients (except vodka) to a blender and puree until very smooth.
2. Rim your glass with a chili flake and salt.
3. Add ice and your favorite vodka.
4. Top with shrimp or meat and cheese kabob.