We Found 7 Refreshing Summer Cocktails To Celebrate The Warm Weather
Summer is definitely not over! The best month just began- right fellow Leos?! We could not be more thrilled to celebrate the warm weather with refreshing cocktails to be savored in the sky- on a rooftop, that is, or at a backyard soiree. While we bask in the glory of sunshine days, warm summer nights and all the parties in between, we have compiled a list of our favorite summer cocktails. They are absolutely delicious, guilt-free, highlighting no carbs or sugar, easy to mix up, and impress a crowd for any time of day or occasion.
The Pink Gin & Tonic
- Fever Tree Aromatic Tonic Water
- 50ml of Plymouth Gin, Sipsmith, or a navy strength gin such as Bathtub.
- Zest of lemon
- Fresh ice
Fill a highball glass with plenty of ice. Pour in your measure of gin. Add Fever-Tree Aromatic Tonic from a fresh bottle. Garnish with a generous zest of lemon.
Tip: Twist the lemon zest over your drink to release the essential oils and aromas, before dropping it in.
Mint To Be
- 1.5 oz Cucumber & Mint Ketel One Botanical
- .75 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- .75 oz Fresh Pressed Kiwi Juice
- .75 oz Natural Agave
- 8 Leaves of Mint
- 2 oz Club Soda
Build in a Collins glass all of the ingredients over ice. Next, garnish with a mint bouquet and cucumber slice to serve.
Peachy Keen Fizz
- 1.5 oz Peach & Orange Blossom Ketel One Botanical
- .5 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Fresh Strawberry and Rhubarb Reduction
- 2 oz Tonic Water
- Build all ingredients into a Collins glass over ice. Next, garnish with a lemon oil, orange wheel to serve.
- 1.5 oz Grapefruit & Rose Ketel One Botanical
- .75 oz Fresh Grapefruit juice
- .5 oz Fresh Pineapple juice
- .5 oz Wild Blueberry Honey
- 2 oz Hibiscus Tea
- 1 Dash Rose Water
- Build all ingredients into a Collins glass over ice. Then, garnish with a half grapefruit wedge to serve.
Created by Cal Mare, West Hollywood, CA
- 3 oz chilled Italian Dry White
- .75 oz Campari
- 1 oz soda
- .5oz of Gifford Crème de Peche
- Orange Slice for garnish
Mix the the Italian Dry White, Campari and soda over ice in a highball glass. Next, add .5oz of Gifford Crème de Peche to the glass and garnish.
- 1 oz H by Hine VSOP Cognac
- .25 oz Sfumato Amaro
- .5 oz Lustau Amontillado Sherry
- .75 Gifford Banana du Bresil
- .25 oz nonino Chardonnay Grappa
- Orange twist as garnish
Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass and stir over ice. Next, pour into a lowball glass over cubed ice and garnish.
- 2 oz Aperol Spritz Italia
- 1 oz Club Soda
- 3 oz Prosecco
- ¼ Grapefruit for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a wine glass and add ice. Then, garnish with a slice of grapefruit.