This Is How You Should Say Good Bye To Summer This Labor Day Weekend In NYC
Have plans for Labor Day Weekend? Perhaps one of your friends will fire up the grill, or you will head to the beach one last time to watch a golden sunset. There is still to make plans and cocktails! You have three days to soak up the last of summer before shifting gears to embrace fall. If staying put in the city, we have listed a few happenings worth checking out this Labor Day Weekend. From spending the afternoon noshing on lobster rolls and craft beer to a day of unlimited rosé, here are the top ways to celebrate Labor Day Weekend.
- This Saturday, head to Hester Street Fair’s for their second annual Lobster & Beer Summer.The festival highlights full lobsters, rolls, and shellfish , including blue claw crabs, and shrimp. A well-rounded list of brews on behalf of New Belgium Brewery makes this one event not to miss.
- This is your last chance to indulge in The Wilson’s Summer Staycation menu. Available Saturday and Sunday, the menu highlights summer specials like the Surf & Turf, Lobster Roll and the Lobster Boil. The Wilson will also be running their weekend brunch into Monday. Reservations can be made by emailing email@example.com.
- Rosé Terrace is celebrating LDW with Bottomless Rosé all weekend long. Enjoy a live DJ at Mondrian Terrace while sipping unlimited Rosé. The event will run all weekend Friday-Monday. Tickets include bottomless still and sparkling rosé, Live DJ, and an exclusive taste of “la vie en rose”for $59. Additional details and tickets can be found here.
- Refinery Rooftop is pairing al fresco day drinking with a live DJ from 3 p.m.- 8 p.m. on Sunday. To help ease that Monday hangover, Refinery Rooftop will open at noon, serving light bites, brunch, and more DJ beats. Reservations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Labor Day Weekend is better known as “Lobster Day Weekend” at Parker & Quinn as they celebrate the with a quintessential Lobster Boil($35) which includes a whole Lobster, corn, heirloom petite potatoes, chorizo and can of Montauk Beer.This special will run all weekend from Friday-Monday. Reservations can be made by emailing email@example.com.
- In honor of the long weekend, Boulton & Watt is adding an extra day to their signature brunch service. Stop by this LES hangout on Monday to indulge in outdoor seating, $7 brunch cocktails, and that perfect blend of breakfast and lunch. Doors open Saturday and Sunday at 10am, Monday at noon.