Because Where To Watch 4th of July Fireworks in NYC Is Always The Question
The 4th of July holiday festivities have begun. As you gear up for a weekend of barbecues, beaches, pools and parties the general question on everyone’s mind is where to watch the Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular? This year, the fireworks will set over the East River and can be viewed in Manhattan, Queens, and Brooklyn.
If you are anything like me you will skip the crowds and head to a more exclusive spot instead. So, here are our top places to enjoy the festivities. Tickets are sure to sell out soon so act fast. Happy 4th!
Mr. Purple/Courtesy: Gerber Group
- Mr. Purple’s LES Rooftop Party. The Gerber Group’s latest trendy spot is hosting rooftop views over lower Manhattan. Buy Tickets
- 2nd Annual Freedom Fest. Hosted by South Street Seaport’s Pier 15. Enjoy BBQ and open bar with VIP viewing on the Pier. Buy Tickets
One World Observatory/ Photo: Fred Marcus Studio
- One World Observatory. You will get a pretty phenomenal view on top of the world over here. Buy Tickets
- Industry Kitchen– Set along the East River Waterfront Promenade, the restaurant is hosting an exclusive event with packages including open bar and buffet Buy Tickets
- Front Row Fireworks at the East 34th Street Heliport- Have access to one of the best views of the fireworks at this private event. Buy Tickets Hornblower / Photo: Courtesy
- The Hornblower is hosting three boat parties including the Sensation, (sailing from Pier 15), the Hybrid (sailing from Pier 15) the more intimate Esprit (sailing from Pier 40). Buy Tickets