The Lowell New York has just announced an exclusive offer for guests labeled Summer In The City. Book your summer reservation before May 1st and receive an upgrade which includes complimentary breakfast for two, personalized amenities and free WiFi. The offer is valid June 22, 2014- September 2, 2014.
The Lowell is located in the heart of Manhattan at 28 East 63rd Street, between Park and Madison Avenue.
For more information call 212-605-6818 or click here.
On February 18th Carnivor Cabernet hosted an intimate dinner party in the balcony of the new restaurant The Chester located in the Gansevoort Hotel Meatpacking. The event began with guests sipping Carnivor wine and it drew a diverse mix of tastemakers and industry influencers. Male guests were fitted for a custom bespoke dress shirt courtesy of Second Button. In addition, Hook & Albert, known for their fashionable dress socks displayed their wares.
Once guests made it to their seats they were served a delicious family style dinner including Chilean sea bass skewers, marinated skirt steak, and wild salmon with Chester Mac & Cheese. For dessert, delectable double chocolate brownies and blackberry bread pudding were served to those still craving for more.
To prolong the aesthetic experience, guests continued to mingle over more Carnivor wine and were given cigars rolled by a cigar maker for after-dinner enjoyment. As a parting gift, guests were given a bottle of Carnivor wine, Hook & Albert socks, and neckwear by Bowtiecause.com
Craving an escape from the city and the snowstorm? Then book a trip to the luxurious private island Petit St. Vincent. Recently featured in Condé Nast Traveller’s list means this isle is on the radar. The island offers privacy from the outside world encouraging guests to unwind, unplug and enjoy. Currently offering 7 nights for the price of 5 should be an incentive to start packing.
The right bottle can make all the difference when partying in the city and Belvedere’s Silver Saber vodka is equipped to provide that ultimate nightlife experience. The new premium vodka made its first appearance at the SLS Hotel South Beach New Year’s Eve party with Robin Thicke. The laser cut bottle features a unique LED element, which illuminates the Belvedere Silver Saber for over 8 hours. Another bonus: It is also waterproof so it can be well placed in ice buckets for bottle service. Belvedere Silver Saber is offered in a 1.75l and is available in select cities now and will officially launch in February.
One of the best times to stay in New York City is during the holidays. Since Thanksgiving is quickly approaching it is time to make this year memorable by staying at The Plaza . This extraordinary hotel offers 282 guestrooms including 102 suites with some featuring prized views of Fifth Avenue and Central Park. Guests can get pampered at the Caudalie Vinotherapie Spa, styled at Warren-Tricomi Salon and enjoy boutique shopping at the hotel’s Shops.
All rooms are furnished with iPads to connect guests with hotel services, signature toiletries by Caudalie, a refrigerated private bar and 24 hour in-room dining. The Plaza Hotel is now offering four holiday packages some including VIP tickets to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, a Saks Fifth Avenue gift card valued at $250, and tickets to the Rockefeller Tree lighting. All packages can be booked through The Plaza in-house reservations by calling (212)-546-5219 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo:Courtesy of The Plaza Hotel
Package #1 Thanksgiving at The Plaza
- Two tickets to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Thanksgiving Dinner at The Palm Court
- $200 daily food and beverage credit to the The Palm Court, The Rose Club, The Champagne Bar, The Todd English Food Hall or In-Room Dining
Package #2 The Plaza Annual Tree Lighting Experience
- Accommodations for two in a guest room or suite
- Front row seats to The Plaza’s Annual Tree Lighting and Afternoon Tea at The Palm Court on Monday, Dec. 2
- Access to the Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting on Wednesday, Dec. 4 and VIP seating on the ice, in a private area with up-close views of the tree lighting and musical performances
Package #3 The Plaza Holiday
- $250 Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Card
- A private shopping appointment at Saks with a personal shopper and complimentary glass of champagne
- $200 food and beverage credit to be used at The Palm Court, The Rose Club, The Champagne Bar, or The Todd English Food Hall
Package #4 New Year’s Eve at The Plaza
- A bottle of champagne and chocolate truffles
- $250 credit at the Caudalie Vinotherapie Spa
- Daily breakfast for two through In-Room Dining or at The Palm Court